Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Growing up is hard to do...

We are at an interesting place in life right now. I found myself feeling kind of sad that my baby will be turning 1 soon and almost overlooked the fact that my first "baby" is trying to grow up. Turning 7 has been much harder for him than I thought (as 7 was my favorite year!) He is really trying to mature - feels he should be able to drink coffee and have a facebook account and then goes right back to being a crazy kid. This is one of the reasons that I am so glad to be homeschooling. we have the freedom to grow with him and step back when he needs that also. We are also struggling with his decision to move out of his traditional carseat and use a booster seat. After 4 recent purchases totaling $600+ , I hope we have made a wise choice. Supersafe booster. I think he will fit in it until he goes to highschool...if he goes to highschool! Finding a balance with 3 kids can get really difficult but we still manage to squeeze in a few laughs every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment